Monday, October 12, 2009

Join me tonight at The Bru House!

Please join me tonight at The Bru House for an informal fundraising party! The event starts at 7:30 and goes until 9:00. There's going to be delicious coffee, appetizers and live music. I'd love
to have a chance to talk with you about my ideas for growth opportunities in New Brighton, my plans for city outreach to the schools as well as my pledge to put aside personal politics and put a non-partisan focus on the important issues facing the city today. I'm also looking forward to meeting with the members of the community I haven't had a chance to speak with yet and hearing thoughts on what they'd like to see me do for them on the Council.

Please come and enjoy a hot drink on this cold October evening and have the opportunity to have your voice heard!

When: Monday, October 12th

Where: The Bru House
1431 Silver Lake Rd NW
New Brighton, MN 55112

You can contact me at allenfornb@gmail.com or feel free to call me at (612) 481-2144!

No comments:

Post a Comment